- main news servers I check
Nostalgia and Emulation:
- Atari Historical Society
- best Atari history pages
- Countless of Atari XE/XL and ST games. If you're fan of Atari games, check this out!
- A lot of old paper magazines/books rewritten into digital form
- Computer Magazin Archiv
- Similar to the one above, but oriented to german mags
- Atari Demoscene 86-97
- An archive of the very best classics of ST Demos, oldskool rules!
- Steem Engine
- If you like old ST games and/or demos but you aren't owner of Atari ST yet, this is all you need!
- Very interesting project, Atari Running on ANY Machine, Atari OS for your PC/SGI/whatever!
- Mystic Bytes
- The Mystic Bytes and Chosneck homepage, very little updated :)
- Satantronic crew
- Only active demogroup in Slovakia, Xi is the main organizer of the Atari section of Forever and they are really cool people at all :)
- One of the best Falcon demogroups, but that isn't the main reason why I
put them here... Their Hmm... demo saved my Falcon !!! :-) How it's possible?
NVRAM in my Falcy was damaged or what the hell it was... So here is certainly
the strangest hardware repair story what you could ever read :-) Simply, if
you set a TV flag on VGA monitor and reboot, it hasn't any effect. But I did
it and Falcon didn't boot to desktop!!! So what now? I had Falcon for about 4
days, it was only 16/32 computer I got that time, I didn't know anything about
680x0 coding and NVRAM... But I "invented" next strange thing: diskdrive
worked... if I tried to run some program from /auto folder, it loaded and...
after loading there was a silence. BUT. If I tried to move VGA reduction from
side to side, magic came here and the program got run !!! (???) Also this was
a solution how to run demos. This method had a big drawback: after finishing
the demo, it didn't continue to desktop. But Hmm... demo did it !!! No/Escape
told me he totally don't understand how it's possible, bcoz all used registers
are set to old values... cool, eh? In the desktop I could reset NVRAM and from
that time my NVRAM works fine :-)
- MiNT List
- Mailing list mainly about FreeMiNT kernel and XaAES but you can meet here many
professional developers who can answer / discuss nearly any serious Atari-related question. I really recommend to join!
- Atari CS List
- Mailing list for remaining Atari users in Slovak and Czech Republic. From 8-bit Atari XE/XL to 64-bit Atari Jaguar :)
- Ray's 16/32 bit atari page
- As far as I know, only Atari site dedicated to Motorola 680x0 coding, really cool!
- amycoder's homepage
- THE site for 680x0 coding, dedicated to writing optimized code, really nice
- Cool site with Amiga news, articles, sources, programs... top stuff!
- Solo's coders-page
- Another Amiga-dude, again Motorola 680x0 oriented
- Amiga University
- In my opinion, one of the best Amiga sites I've ever seen. This is something I'm still missing for Atari - tons of tutorials, mirrors, news, history, discription of available software/hardware... cool!
- Programmer's Heaven
- Famous site, but a little bit unclear in my opinion. But you can find nice sources there anyway.
- A lot of coding/math tutorials, generally oriented
- A lot of tutorials, various topics, from Amiga to BBS manuals :)
- A damn cool site about 3d/game development, A LOT of useful articles
covering nearly all topics about computer graphics
- Hugi Diskmag
- Very nice PC mag, not only PC Demoscene inside!
- Security Focus
- best site about security + bugtraq mailing list
- The Great CPU List
- Everything you ever want to know about CPUs.. history, technical
description, ... EVERYTHING!
- Atlantis talker
- nema nic spolocne s tymi lamerinami typu pokec.sk
- pekny slovensky news server zaoberajuci sa bezpecnostou, PHP, SQL atd
- podobny Blackholu, s dlhsou tradiciou a s namakanymi 'message of the day'
- Kvalitny server zaoberajuci sa vecami okolo Linuxu
- Tiez fajn server, take vikendove citanie okolo kryptografie :)
- ABC Linuxu
- Server zdrozujuci ludi okolo Linuxu, velmi dobry zdroj