Upload to a.a: Gcc-2.3.3pl1, compiled with -mbaserel and -mpcrel and MiNTLib PL26

I just uploaded an archiv with the latest gcc, gcc-cc1 and gcc-cpp
in it. These are cross-compiled and linked with MiNTLib PL26.

I checked the programs on my machine at home and it worked fine.
Thanks to all the people working on gcc, MiNTLib and the like.

Cheers, Thomas.
Thomas Schulze, [TfS]    "355/113 -- Not the famous
ts@uni-paderborn.de    irrational number PI, but an
                            incredible simulation!"
~