Y-disk 0.5

Hello MiNT-users!

  Thanks for adding me to the list (whoever did it). I have finished
a version of my MiNT-Ramdisk (resizable, with compression) which is
usable enough to go public (IMHO), so I'm considering to mail it to all
list-receivers (that's public enough for a start...). The compressed
archive is ca. 60K uuencoded, so I wanted to ask first if that would
be inconvenient for anyone. If it is, I can either
1) Remove the executables from the archive (that'll make it ca.25K smaller)
2) Just mail it to those people who are interested.

Or perhaps I can even be bothered to send some people the complete
archive, and to some other people the archive without the binaries.
Anyway, please let me know if you want such a .xfs!

	Regards,
	 Marinos