Minixfs pl5 ...

pl5 has just been sent to ftp.uni-muenster.de as usual the time difference here
makes getting into atari.archive tricky but I'll upload it there if/when I get
the chance.
	pl5 has some fixes to large partitions (yes, again, hopefully they'll
work this time). Asynchronous update daemon added which when used in 'Turbo'
mode (the default) speeds things up a bit. It seems stable enough (on my setup)
at least it was when I recompiled mintlib with it.
	Minor changes to conditions of use as well ...
Have fun, Steve.