Mintlib enhancements ...

Just a  couple of comments. A quick browse through the lib seems to show that
the maximum filename/path length are statically allocated at several points;
perhaps they should be dynamically allocated based on sysconf etc. It's just
a bit of planning ahead because if/when I get V3 filesystems going they will
have SunOS/BSD like directories with a filename length up to 255 bytes.
	One more thing, I've got a version of nlist() going which is being used
in the binary config program; is it worthwhile adding it to the library? It
certainly makes things like setting/getting stacksizes etc trivial.
Steve.