[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: XATTR structure for biosfs entries
- To: Claus Brod <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: XATTR structure for biosfs entries
- From: sjg
- Date: Wed, 10 Nov 93 14:47:07 +0000
- Cc: email@example.com, sjg
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Wed, 10 Nov 93 13:53:47 EST." <9311101253.AA16527@hpbeo79.bbn.hp.com>
> > >1) write a completely new harddisk driver, which is compatible to all old ones
> > Better still.. emulate the TOS hard disk driver interface layer on top of a
> > generic, device oriented driver fully integrated into MiNT so as to allow
> > asynchronous disk transfers etc.. that would speed up MiNT no end!!
> Still working on it, but this needs some support from the MiNT kernel
> (GEMDOS reentrancy and related stuff).
Claus - did you mean you were working on "a completely new harddisk driver"
or did you mean "a generic, device oriented driver" ?
Just curious. It'd be good news either way, but the device-orientated idea
sounds like heaven :-)