nlist() and MiNT itself.

I'm attempting to use nlist() to get data from the MiNT kernel. So far I
seem to getting something, but it's not the thing I'm looking for!

(I'm reading the symbols from mint.prg and seeking through /proc/MiNT.000,
this is correct isn't it?)

What's the trick?

Steve

PS. If you're wondering what info I'm trying to find.. I've added uptime and
load averages to my version of MiNT 1.09 (I'll post the diffs once I know
it's working properly). At the moment the only way I can see the
loadaverages is to press ctrl-alt-F6.. it's a right pain.
Computer Systems Administrator, Dept. of Earth Sciences, Oxford University.
E-Mail: steve@uk.ac.ox.earth (JANET) steve@earth.ox.ac.uk (Internet).
Tel:- Oxford (0865) 282110 (UK) or +44 865 282110 (International).