Problem with Minixfs ?

>I've just had a horrible thought. I seem to recall some mention of hard disk
>partitioning software making a partition look (from the boot sector) 1 cluster
>larger than it should to counteract the TOS problem with not using the last
>data cluster.

RECLAIM does that by changing the number of sectors in the bootsector.
I also wrote a patch of my own which does not modify the bootsector
but hooks into the BIOS vector and manipulates the Getbpb() return
"value". Would the latter also be dangerous when using Minixfs?

Claus Brod, MDD, HP Boeblingen      Magic is real unless declared integer.