Re: MiNT goes UNiX, invitation for mailing list

Torsten Scherer writes:
>  It's just that I sort of remember something like this list was meant to
> be a hotline for improvements of the kernel, and perhaps not for things
> like these, since they're not primarily concerned with the kernel itself.

Thats right. I think there are users on the Mint list out there which would
be bored by discussions about unix like path setups and the like.
But I'm definitly not, so please subscribe me!

Setting up a new list would perhaps be the best way. We did it that way
with the mint-ip list --- its a pitty the discussion stopped some time
ago :-(

Cheers, Kay.