xfs and such

>Thanks Claus for replying. Maybe we will once see a new ATARI ROM set with
>MiNT/MFS/TOSWin (or /X11???) for our dear ATARI computers instead of TOS
>and forget about TOS compatibility. Native TOS format disks could always be
>read with 'mtools' like programs, I assume.

I disagree; if I wanted to forget about TOS compatibility I'd just go
buy a 486 and run Linux.  Remember that the whole idea behind MiNT is
to provide UNIXish features *without* forgoing backwards-compatibility.

Personal mail:      entropy@gnu.ai.mit.edu
MiNT library mail:  entropy@terminator.rs.itd.umich.edu
"what do you have against octal?" -jrb