Re: mintlibs42 and gcc...

itschere@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE writes:

|> Huhu!
|>  I'm having some severe problems with the MiNTlibs Pl42, which go like this:
[...]
|>  GCC257 stops compiling at the first part of libgxx2.c with:
|> libgcc2.c:132: no data type for mode `XF'

This can be fixed by disabling the XFmode stuff, by changing the line

#define LONG_DOUBLE_TYPE_SIZE 96

into

#define LONG_DOUBLE_TYPE_SIZE 64

(should be anywhere at the beginning of libgcc2.c; i don't have the
source at hand, it may be a bit different). Apparently, bammi has
disabled long double support in the atari port of gcc, presumably
because we don't have emulation code for XFmode yet (it will only work
with a fpu).

Andreas.