Re: Minixfs problems ...

This may be down to MiNT or perhaps Minixfs. 1.04 does some nasty things with
filesystems, which makes it rather unstable when used with Minixfs (yes this
is the version decided to be sent with Multitos).
	The other possibility is a bug that's been reported with TT/Falcon. I'm
still awaiting a reply to my suggested 'bug fix'. I can't test this myself
because it appears to be '030 dependent and I've only got an STE, so I'll await
any replies.
	For thos that didn't get it the patch is to increase the occurrences of
'512' (there are 3) in minixfs/main.c to something like 10000 and recompile.
If this works someone *tell* me. If not I'll have to get someone to do some
remote bug hunting.
Steve.