MiNTlibs pl.43

I'm trying to track down a problem (*sigh*, another one!) in an app that
I'm porting...  Unfortunately, there are at least two possible culprits...

Last week we had a new version of the MiNTlibs, *and* a new version of the
source I'm porting...  Since I was also rather busy, I tried both new
things together, and the source broke in a new way.

Has anyone noticed anything strange about curses apps compiled with the
new MiNT libs?  I've been using iio.olb, since there isn't any floating-
point in this app...  My display is seriously munged, and it looks like
curses isn't working.  I'm going to track down those curses "hellow world"
apps (twinkle and life) and try them out today as well.

--
Chris Herborth                    \`o.0'       herborth@53iss6.Waterloo.NCR.COM