68030 binary with GCC 2.4.5

>Have their been any problem reports with GCC 2.4.5 when building a 68030
>kernel, I have built all version fine before, but the kernel produced runs
>for about two seconds and then completely hangs the system ( TT ,) the reset
>switch is then needed! :-(   I'm about to try version 1.09 just in case

I have built a (heavily patched) 1.10 ONLY_030 kernel with GCC 2.4.5.
It runs fine both with and without memory protection on my TT (yes,
I've got a TT now! :-)  I used PL44 of the library and am running TOS
3.06.

Personal mail:      entropy@gnu.ai.mit.edu
MiNT library mail:  entropy@terminator.rs.itd.umich.edu
"what do you have against octal?" -jrb