Re: GCC for Atari

Annius Groenink writes:

> If I had known more about GNU when I decided to go for Atari, I'd probably
> have chosen for the Mac so as to avoid any contact with the junk.
>
> Sorry, no time to write more.  My Pure C compiler doesn't supply me with as
> much time for mailing around during compiler jobs as your GCC does...

 heyy... are you serious??  has your Pure C learned about shared-text
yet?  does the debugger still steal 100 vectors, can it attach to a
running daemon?  how much slower would for example the virtual consoles
be when compiled with purec? (have you ever looked at the assembler code
your compiler generates?)

 sure if you find a nice-looking `IDE' more important than everything else...
but to call gcc junk... sorry that only makes me laugh.

 cheers :)
	Juergen
--
J"urgen Lock / nox@jelal.north.de / UUCP: ..!uunet!unido!uniol!jelal!nox