Re: load average patches for MiNT 1.10 + patches

In <memo.602717@cix.compulink.co.uk> you wrote :

>Ah but what I ment was,  with-in the vbl routine don't increment your own
>timer variable, but on startup take a snap shot of the _hz_200 var and
>calculate your effitice time from that, thus at most you will only be 1/50
>second out.

Yes, and the system will have a maximum lifetime of a little over 120 days.
(I know, it's not that stable _anyway_, but I don't believe in that sort
of ceiling regardless of how it's implemented, and someone is _bound_ to harp
on it.)

>  Darryl

mike smith : silicon grease monkey  | If you think it can't be done, |
miff@asharak.apana.org.au           | it means you don't have enough |
miff@apanix.apana.org.au            | money in your budget.          |