Latest version of MiNTOS, or whatever, and my uptime patches.

>It would be nice if the syslog routines and possibly some of the other
>"standard" routines I've implemented were incorporated into the MiNT-libs.
>The socket library would be nice in there too.. :-)

I've been meaning to add the syslog routines for a while, but somehow
I never seem to get around to it.  So it goes.  What other routines do
you think belong there?

The socket lib is still under development so it's likely to be quite
volatile.  Adding it to the library at this point would probably only
slow its development down.  If Kay wants it added to the library when
it's done, I'd be happy to do so.

Cheers,
entropy

Personal mail:      entropy@gnu.ai.mit.edu