IEEE floating point?

Can someone tell me if pml.olb uses IEEE floating point or not?

I'm trying to whip up the latests NetPBM suite of utils, and the TIFF
library needs IEEE floats, or a way to convert to/from native floating
point format.  If pml doesn't have IEEE floats, how do I convert to/
from that format?

As an aside, don't try compiling this at home; the TIFF library requires
at least 16M of RAM (probably more with recent versions of gcc).  Yes,
my cross-compiler makes me happy...  ;-)

--
Chris Herborth                    \`o.0'       herborth@53iss6.Waterloo.NCR.COM