Re: 1.11

Hello,

> We don't have to start with mntman95.  There's mntdoc01, a manual/
> documentation collection by Hildo Biersma (are you still around?) which
> is somewhat newer.  This package does even contain a manual page for
> Pexec().. :)
>
> I think it would be nice if either you or Hildo would collect manual
> pages.

Sadly, Hildo has sold his ST and has moved on to Linux. I just asked
him about the extra manpages in mntdoc01: they were sent to him by Eric
Smith, so they should be OK.

> Michael
> --
> Email: hohmuth@inf.tu-dresden.de
> WWW:   http://www.inf.tu-dresden.de/~mh1/

Bart.
--
  /                           Bart Schuller                            \
 /P.B.Schuller@TWI.TUDelft.NL               webmaster@www.twi.tudelft.nl\