Re: MiNT 1.10 re-sync

Do you want me to upload (and/or send to this list) my collection of MiNT
1.10 patches?

Why not just do it...  I've uploaded my collection as ftp.inf.tu-dresden.de:
/pub/atari/Mint/Kernel/mint-1.10-1.10h1-diffs.gz, 26KB.  (Currently just one
big patch, no README or something.  Also, currently only on this ftp
server...  Which servers would you like this on, too?)  (The patch is
in unidiff format -- I hope you're all running GNU `patch'?)

Perhaps you could check whether all your patches have been included
in this megapatch?

Bye,
Michael
--