Re: TOSWIn again.

Hello!

[info about debugger session]
|>could be related to nalloc().  But .. why 29216 bytes???   Does that
|>sound like any sort of blocksize to anyone?   It doesn't ring a bell
|>here .. I'm baffled!

Hmm, did you check the size of the process structure in mint? I am not
familiar with the way mint allocates these structs, but I think that
it is allocated on start up of the program. If toswin then uses a lib
for allocting the memory for the window, and that lib does not return
unused memory to the system, then there is a big problem. And as far
as I know the mint lib does not return the memory it once allocated :(

|>MiNT's LineA handling is still pretty poor it seems.  LineA graphics have
|>never worked right under MiNT for some reason.

Is that a problem for you? LineA should not be used anyway, so who cares
about it working or not? Just consider it not being there :)

Regards,
Ulrich