unsubscribe

Unfortunately, a site up stream from here has started charging us a
rather substantial amount of money *per byte* for all email.  As a
result, I can no longer send or receive personal email.  Please remove
me from this mailing list as soon as possible.  Thank you.
Jeffrey Glen Jackson  _|_Satan jeered, "You're dead meat Jesus, I'm gonna
jgj@ssd.csd.harris.com |     bust you up tonight."
x5483   Bungee till    | Jesus said, "Go ahead, make my day."
         you drop! ~~~~~~~~~ -- Carman, "The Champion"