Re: mint mega patch 4

I regret that the patch collections I've put together are not working
for most people...

I can send megapatches with specific patches left out, or specific
combinations of patches, to anyone who wants to research the cause for
the recent crashes, as far as my spare time allows.  (I currently
don't have the time to dig into this myself; I can only collect the
patches for you. :)

(I could also upload my CVS repository, but I just don't know how
helpful this would be, and how commits to the repository can be
advertised most efficiently.  Any opinions?)

BTW, I can also see the "background jobs write to the terminal regerdless
of stty tostop" bug too.

BTW2, I use GCC 2.5.8 (cross compiling on a DECstation), and I run MiNT
on an ST, but I haven't seen any of those crashes.  I expect to be
able to do some testing on a TT by the end of next week.

Michael
--
Email: hohmuth@inf.tu-dresden.de
WWW:   http://www.inf.tu-dresden.de/~mh1/