new ftp/ftpd/ncftp patchlevel upload

 Hi fellas!

 I've just uploaded version 03 of ftp and ftpd and version 02 of ncftp for
MiNT plus MiNTNet to ftp.uni-muenster.de and atari.archive.umich.edu. There
has been fixed a small bug in the two clients which caused troubles when
reading ~/.netrc's with CRLF endings. The server now has both an explicit
check for the Pseteuid() patch as well as (all) necessary diffs (I hope).

have fun with them,
TeSche
--
Torsten Scherer (TeSche, Schiller...)
Faculty of Technology, University of Bielefeld, Germany, Europe, Earth...