Re: lpdev patches

Hello Ulrich,

> I have finished my changes to make lpdev load as an xdd, so here they
> are. I would be happy if you would include them into the next release.

Well, err... I think you should release it yourself, because I have
switched off my faithful Atari STF yesterday, for the last time (after
nine years). Now it's entirely packed, and its SIMMs have been removed.
I'm now using linux on a peecee (yes, I'm a traitor).

> + *  0.7: ++Ulrich Kuehn <kuehn@math.uni-muenster.de>
> + *        added support for mint's xdd feature, call print_head() after
> + *        napping in case an interrupt gets lost.
>   */

This could be useful if you switch the printer off and on again -- then
printing will resume, although you can't guarantee that no characters
will be lost :-) But can you think of other situations where this sanity
is required?

Thierry.