MiNTOS Release 1.4 now available.

>I've been hoping for libusers' routines to be incorporated into the
>MiNTlibs, if you read the MiNTOS docs it suggests such a move. If you're
>integrating them into the MiNTlibs please take a look at the versions in
>MiNTOS 1.4 as not only are there more of them, some have been debugged.

That would be ideal, but you have copying and distribution
restrictions on your files.  If you're willing to make them public
domain, I'd be happy to integrate them into the MiNTlibs.

>By the way, on the problem with tcsh and MiNTlibs, not only compiling tcsh
>with recent MiNTlibs gives the stopped message when using pipes, so does
>compiling ANY shell. I've no time to trace this at the moment as I'm back at
>work and have a few things from MiNTOS 1.4 to look into (MiNTOS 1.4.1 may be
>out soon).

Fascinating...I haven't experienced this with Bash at all.  I'll give
tcsh a try and see if I can track it down.

Personal mail:      entropy@gnu.ai.mit.edu
MiNT library mail:  entropy@terminator.rs.itd.umich.edu
"what do you have against octal?" -jrb