screen03 uploaded

Hi all,

I just uploaded an update of screen to a.a.u.e. and ftp.uni-muenster.de.
It's called screen03.tgz and is probably still in the upload directories.

Here are the changes:

- I put in #ifdef's to obtain a full-featured screen, which is detachable, but
uses more than twice as much memory.
- I removed the disbaled commands from the help screen and the command set.
- I linked with Stephen Usher's libusers instead of Kay Roemer's portlib.
  The main advantage of this is that it also contains the getloadavg() call, so
  screen now also displays the loadaverages with the ^A-t command.

BTW, there is a small bug in Stephen Usher's libusers, which I'll report in a
separate message.

Richard.