BUG

There seems to be a b p_exec somewhere.

I keep having shells lock up if a program dies early.  And my debug
output says that there was a p_exec wait error.   I traced it, and
the process (going from memory now, I found this late last night) gets
a SIGCHILD signal and resumes execution before Pexec() returns which
results in the an error in p_exec.  I'm not sure if this is why I get
some shells locking up, but it seems like the problems are related.

Was p_exec or something related changed between MiNT 1.11 Beta and
MiNT H7 or H8 ?

The good news is that Zmodem 3.32 compiled under MiNTLIB 44 with only
1 change (addition of __default_mode__).  It generated 1 warning - whcih
was a pointer type argument and this is a Zmodem problem.  3.32 is
buggy though and sends to stderr when it should to stdout and vice versa.
It also re-opens the terminal (here's the bug, by default whatever is
connected to stderr - handle 2) with open() and dev/cua0 doesn't like
this.   Once this fix has been done (open /dev/tty instead which is
already in the zmodem source) then things should work fine, with one
exception.   SZ is still broke (RZ is working with the BIOS AUX).  I
think its a flow control problem.  Anyone have any ideas?   I couldn't
find any lock calls or any mentioned of st_dev or st_rdev or any dev
stuff at all, so 3.32 must be significantly different.  I compiled for
posix, not bsd.