Re: A few things ...

On Wed, 24 Aug 1994, Eric R. Smith wrote:

> BTW: since there were so many additional features added (as well as bugs
> fixed) in MiNT 1.11 BETA, I'll be posting a BETA2 in a few days. This will
> be a "very close to final" version; *only* bug fixes (and small, easy to
> verify bug fixes, at that) will be applied to it as patches.

Just a small question... Does VRAM work with this version? I haven't
tested 1.11 very much, so if anyone knows what the problem is I would
greatly appreciate if someone would tell me about it.

--
Elias M}rtenson                         !  No joke here.
elias@proxxi.uf.se                      !  Sorry for the inconvenience.