Re: meeting the license

>     Another option would be to use an RCS $Log$ tag in each file so
>     that the log of changes would automatically be updated when the
>     file is checked in.

If we start putting RCS stuff into the files, which I think is a good
idea, care should be taken that distributed files have the $'s
stripped (one of the -k options) so that if any consumer, using RCS or
CVS on the distribution, won't get the logs and revision numbers
garbled. IMHO.

Christian Lynbech               | Hit the philistines three times over the
office: R0.33 (phone: 3217)	| head with the Elisp reference manual.
email: lynbech@daimi.aau.dk	|        - petonic@hal.com (Michael A. Petonic)