Re: Compiling MiNT with g

Well, anyone using gcc 2.5.8, if you would email me the assembler output
from compiling proc.c I can check it against the 2.3.3 output and try to track down the fault.

Might also compare against 2.6.0 or 2.6.1. (I started installing 2.6.0 on my
TT but never finished, so I still use 2.3.3...)
  -- Howard

  To: mint@atari.archive.umich.edu

    Cherborth@semprini.Waterl,
    In a message on 15 November, to Mint@atari.Archive.Umich., wrote :

  ch> 2.5.x (x < 8) had a _lot_ of problems with 68k, and plenty of optimiser
  ch> problems, too.  There must be another one that nobody's noticed (since
  ch> almost nobody other than us makes 68000 code with gcc).

  It fails with -m68030 turned on as well. I believe I once tried to
  compile without optimization as well - with no luck.

  Erling
  ---
   þ ATP/Unix 1.42 þ This was brought to you by erlingh@pvv.unit.no