Calamus SL funny behaviour with MiNT 1.12

In order to conserve memory, I don't ususally run MiNT when using Calamus
SL; however, I accidentally did so last night, and got some disturbing
results.

Setup: TT, MiNT 1.12 distribution binary, TOS 3.06, single tasking AES,
Calamus SL (not the latest 1994 release, the one before that.)

When attempting to load Calamus documents from internal hard disk,
I got error messages from Calamus, telling me that parts of my documents
were not in proper Calamus .CDK format, or not in proper .CFN font
format. The same documents loaded perfectly well once the computer was
rebooted _without_ MiNT 1.12.  Due to Real World Constraints (TM), I did
not have the time to experiment more with this problem.

I never noticed this behaviour with previous MiNT versions. When I get a
chance, I'll try running Calamus SL with MiNT 1.10, and see if the same
behaviour occurs. If memory serves me well, there was no noticeable
misbehaviour on the part of Calamus, on the few occasions I might have run
it under MiNT 1.10.

I don't have the programming acumen to investigate this myself, but this
seems to me like a potentially serious bug. Anyone care to comment?

Regards

Yves
Yves Pelletier                             ypelletier@cmc.aes.doe.ca
Section analyse et pronostic
Centre Meteorologique Canadien             Not a CMC spokesman