Re: load_region() patch

> Ok, looks like I've got it. Puuuuhhhh... :)

I will try this patch to see if gcc/emacs will work better.

I have some additional information for you regarding this problem.

I was monitoring a make session (CTRL-ALT-F1 once).  When the program crashed
the relocation routine in mint was reporting something like "Relocation
information invalid at xxxx" several times, then the executed program crashed.

I hope this information is useful, I have not been able to find some thime to
check it out myself.

--

Mats Loman <lom@tc.multi.se>