Re: UUCP (hey, nox!) (fwd)

In article <9412142356.AA01217@kassandra.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de>,
Torsten Scherer  , Schiller <itschere@techfak.uni-bielefeld.de> wrote:
>> I just tried emailing nox, and the address I had (nox@jelal.north.de)
>> appears to have vanished... does anyone have a working address for
>> Juergen Lock?  Or, maybe, his patches to cnews, Taylor UUCP, etc? :)
>
> Try nox@jelal.nasim.cube.net 'cause he's temporarily having problems with
>his original adress. It's a pity that this `termporarity' lasts for quite
>some months now... :(

 well just wait 10 years, maybe you can talk SMTP to my box then... :)
(or 20?)

 anyway the address in the header should work better now, although
things can still take a while to get here...  if you see a bounce
please forward the error + headers to nox@jelal.nasim.cube.net, thanx.

>ciao,
>TeSche
 greetings from the land of the telecomms monopoly, where phone switches
still run with relays and cheapo modems drop connections because of
noise on the line, where flat rates are still unheared of and `real'
internet still costs a fortune...
	Juergen