problem with MiNT 1.12

Hi folks,

I have a problem with MiNT, at least with the distributed version 1.12.
Since yesterday I own a PAK-card for my Mega ST with 4MB Fast RAM.
(The PAK is a German card which replaces the cpu by a faster one;
in my case with a 68030/68882). The PAK alone worked fine but after
adding the Fast RAM MiNT crashes with 4 bombs when I try to start it.
Older version of MiNT (I tried 0.96 and 1.09) work, although MiNT
thinks I have a TT (there exist devices /dev/modem[12] for example).
I think that the problem lies in this area.

Sorry, that the error message is so unspecific. If I can help to
locate the error, please let me now.

Thanks in advance

            Axel