Re: cnews and scripts

Theo Janssen writes:
> Hi Juergen :-) !
moin

> > mail me if you want diffs (cnews-xt 1.3)...
>
> Which rnews do you use ? the original one (script) or the "better"
> one in the add_on-directory.

 the stuff in add_on, thats the whole point of -xt... :)

>  If you use the better one, you could send
> the diffs for this version of rnews or even better diffs for the whole
> add_on directory.

 no problem (but not to the list i guess?)

> (Oh, BTW, do you use the faster IO-Routines of Cnews ?)

 nope, when i tried the compatibility test it failed miserably...
(but don't worry its still much faster than anything i've seen for TOS.
although it does real locking and a real history and everything else
you'd expect from a real news system, unlike the stuff specifically
written for TOS...)

>                   cheerio Theo
 have fun
	Juergen