Gem libs pl 31

Today I've uploaded the gem libs pl 31 to the following sites:

atari.archive.umich.edu
ftp.cnam.fr
phlem.ph.kcl.ac.uk
micros.hensa.ac.uk
ftp.uni-muenster.de
ftp.cs.tu-berlin.de

The libs are already available at phlem and should be available at the other
sites in a couple of days.

I've included all aes-calls I could find information about and added stucts
and defines to cover these. The libs can now also be used with pure c. I
haven't looked over the vdi-calls but will soon do so.

geminc31.tgz   -   header files.
gemsrc31.tgz   -   complete sources including header files.
gemolb31.tgz   -   object files for gcc.
gempc31.tgz    -   object file for pure c.

If you find bugs or miss something or have patches please send me a mail.

By the way; what address does the gem list have?
--
Christer Gustavsson (d2cg@dtek.chalmers.se)