Re: hsmoda and ppp

Frederic MAUMY writes:

> 		Hi !
>
> 	How can I set up my system under mint to use a speed of
> 	57600 bauds on my serial port ? (ttyb on my Falcon). It
> 	works fine with connect under "MonoTOS :)" but with Mint
> 	and ppp, I get the message: Speed Not Supported....

 make sure all the hsm** stuff loads _before_ MiNT (i.e. ignore
its docs when they talk about the other way around), then you
should be able to set any speed they understand using the
TIOCIBAUD, TIOCOBAUD ioctls.  the only thing thats really missing
are some B<bps> constants for TIOCSET[NP]...

> 	Thanks for your help....
>
> 					Fred.
 have fun
	Juergen