patch 2.1 et. al

Hi,

Some days ago, someone posted that he had build patch 2.1 for MiNT.
According to that, I'd liked to post a list of original GNU-Sources,
that I have compiled _without_ any changes on my MiNT-Atari. Those
programms are running here very well in daily buisiness:

	prog:		original filename:
	gawk		gawk-2.15.6.tar.gz    also 2.15.5
	sed		sed-2.05.tar.gz
	gzip		gzip-1.2.4.tar.gz
	tar		tar-1.11.2.tar.gz
	cpio		cpio-2.3.tar.gz
	less		less-278.tar.gz       also 252
	diff		diffutils-2.7.tar.gz
	date et al	sh-utils-1.12.tar.gz   su can't change gid
	cat et al	text-utils-1.11.tar.gz   stacksize at least 10k
	termcap		termcap-1.2.tar.gz
	grep		grep-2.0.tar.gz
	egrep		"
	fgrep		"
	gdbm		gdbm-1.7.3.tar.gz
	patch		patch-2.1.tar.gz

Until now, everything runs fine. I didn't compile the file-utils-3.12 yet,
because configure can't find a way to know about mounted filesystems on my
atari.

cu, michi