Email with Mint, again

Hi,

About 10 days ago, I asked about getting email with Mint Net and I got 2
Well, I got sendmail compiled, but I don't know where to get m4 to process
the configuration.  Is a port available via ftp, or are sources easy to get
and compile?

More generally, I was wondering about sendmail vs. smail.  Sendmail requires
a seperate delivery agent for local delivery.  Does smail require a seperate
local agent also?  Other than that, is there any reason to prefer one to the
other?   Also, I wasn't on the net when the diffs to smail were posted here;
are they archived somewhere (in case I decide to go that route)?

thanks again for any help,

Aaron
aburgh@dsmnet.com