Re: Diffs for Pure-C

Julian Reschke wrote:

> One important things:
>
> I reformatted cookie.c. Sorry, but this really was needed :-). Furthermore
> I would say that this function should only be kept if it really works
> (resizing the cookie jar) and has it's manual page.

I agree.  (And I'm certainly not going to write jar resizing support
and documentation; however, I think I won't remove this system call
for the next release if I'm not hearing any stronger opinions.)

I'm not sure whether I like Scookie() in its current funtionality at
all.

Aren't cookies somewhat superfluous under MiNT?  Are there any
applications that want to run under MiNT and still use cookies?

Any comments?  (Eric?)

Michael
--
Email: hohmuth@inf.tu-dresden.de