GEM mail reader

Hi everyone,

	I thought it was about time that we had a nice GEM based mail
reader.  I have started the project; I can read mail messages at the moment
but have yet to implement sending and replying.  The reader uses the
environment variables to get it viewer (in this way a mime aware viewer could be
developed serparately: hint hint :).  It also copes with mail folders ala elm.

It has taken me less than a week to get this far, and if anybody is interested
in it and would like to see a preliminary version then just email me.

Bye for Now
		Andrew.