vcon bug?

C-s doesn't stop output I get when running term < /dev/modem2 > /dev/modem2
and then doing a trsh. I haven't tested any other situations but I think
it worked normally without vcons on. Then again, my memory has been playing
games with me lately :)
Just decided mentioning this to the list as it became kinda annoying after
watching long lists of stuff and not being able to control it. I don't
ignore or escape any characters if that makes some difference.

    **     AR: Kristoffer Lawson, IRC: Setok, email: krlawson@xgw.fi      **
    **     Organizations: Kasvua (kasvua@freenet.hut.fi), KYY Ry          **
    **     (toivotuo@clinet.fi), DALnet, SHUT ..                          **
    **                             Mr Nobody                              **