AUTOFIX patch and a question

I seem to remember there was a way to determine the maximum ammount
of memory to allocate to a single program, either in mint.cnf or in
gem.cnf, but I can't find it now. Can anybody help me?

Another problem is that AUTOFIX does not work if there is a "cd" command
issued in mint.cnf, especialy if that command changes the current drive.
Here is a patch that fixes that. My apologies if I've done it wrong, this
is the first patch I've ever done :-)

1671c1668
< 	static char pathspec[32] = "\\AUTO\\";
---
> 	static char pathspec[32] = "C:\\AUTO\\";
1673,1674c1670,1671
<
< /* if the AES is running, don't check AUTO */
---
> 	static char tmp[64];
> 	int	curdriv;
1675a1673
> /* if the AES is running, don't check AUTO */
1680a1679,1682
> 	d_getpath(tmp,0);
> 	curdriv=Dgetdrv();
> 	Dsetdrv(2);
> 	d_setpath(pathspec);
1682c1684
< 	r = f_sfirst("\\AUTO\\*.PRG", 0);
---
> 	r = f_sfirst("C:\\AUTO\\*.PRG", 0);
1683a1686

1692c1695
< 			strcpy(pathspec+6, dta->dta_name);
---
> 			strcpy(pathspec+8, dta->dta_name);
1696a1700,1701
> 	Dsetdrv(curdriv);
> 	d_setpath(tmp);
"My name is Not Important. Not to friends. But you can call me mister Important"
     - Not J. Important
Matija.Grabnar@ijs.si                                 A Slovenian and an Atarian
Josef Stefan Inst. Ljubljana     Stefan's law: the highest power in the Universe
                     I speak for no one but myself.