GNU EMACS

Sorry to interrupt the shared libs discussion with a question about
apps...  ;-)

Does anyone have a good keybinding for GNU EMACS 18 so that my cursor
keys work properly, my Backspace is Backspace, Help is Help, Del is Del,
etc?  I might re-install EMACS if I can get this stuff from someone.

Also, has anyone successfully ported EMACS 19 to MiNT?  I'm only asking
because I've started using it at work under OS/2 due to the
syntax-highlighting, SGML mode, html-helper-mode, and other nice
features (though I've got to re-train myself after using MicroEMACS for
years).  I'm not expecting miracles for performance or being able to
compile programs from within EMACS (the OS/2 binary for EMACS 19.27 is
1.4 megs!)... as long as startup time isn't too bad, I'll be fairly happy.

How 'bout a port of EMACS 19 to MiNT X.  :-)  Should work well on my 4M
ST.  NOT!

--
Chris Herborth, R&D Technical Writer       Arcane  Dragon     chrish@qnx.com