Re: syslogd and redirection of the debug output

> alert.acc:
>
> When I tested some version of alert.acc with vcons and bootgem gem
> tilted every time I tried loading a new program. Explanation?

Hmmm, actually not. I've used my alert.acc together with vconsd and
gem without problems (though I don't use that combination
regularly). BTW, what do you mean with "some" version? The archive I
posted only contained one binary version of alert.acc. Did you
recompile it? (With which options?)

> It worked fine without alert.acc but then I couldn't use the vcons
> properly. I supopse I should get that nohog.acc from somewhere.

Wolfgang

----
Wolfgang Lux
WZH Heidelberg, IBM Germany             Internet: lux@heidelbg.ibm.com
+49-6221-59-4546                        VNET:     LUX at HEIDELBG
+49-6221-59-3200 (fax)	                EARN:     LUX at DHDIBMIP