Re: New errno.h entry?

> While porting the Empire unix client to MiNT,  I came across an error
> descriptor that was not in the MiNTlibs... namely: EAGAIN.
>
> So I just took a look at errno.h and added an entry where it seemed fit.
> If there are reasons why the error number should not be 92, let me
> know.

I think if you want to add an additional error-number you first had
to change the libraries or the mint-source. I think it's a bad
idea to use an error-number which you never can get.
May be it's better idea to change EAGAIN to ENOMEM or to remove all
occurances of EAGAIN from the source.

regards

	winfried

--
Winfried Magerl - Internet Administration
Siemens Business Services, 81739 Munich, Germany