CAB OVL update

Well, I've gotten home, and hacked at it a little more. Still no name
resolution, but it has the proper status messages now, and I fixed a
_really_ stupid bug or two that I had committed.

It reads URL's fine now, and I'm adding a small proxy extension to it. As
observed by someone else (hey, I'm just back from a New Year's Eve party,
and I'm about to fall into bed), it doesn't cache files correctly. There
seems to be something weird with writing them. Or perhaps not. It's
uncertain. But, CAB seems to have an odd effect on code executed by the
overlay. Probably due to general loading/calling weirdness.

I'll repost the more correct sources if anyone wants them...but right now,
we need to fix that name-resolving bug.