Re: Strange gcc "feature"

> So I look in libW.a...  what do I see but w_bitblk.o: w_bitblk and
> w_bitblk2.o: w_bitblk!  ARGH!  The cpp from 2.5.8 (in Gnustuff/Tos/...
> on atari.archive) appears to be doing something REALLY stupid.  It's not
> really truncating to 8 chars or anything like that, it's just picking
> the first match on similar filenames!

I have seen a similar behaviour in other TOS-binaries, like the less & the
man i previously used. It made me very frustrated until i noticed what was
wrong, for example: man curs_addstr only got me the manual for curs_addch.
I looked in the man-folder, and they seemed to be different files with
different filelengths, so i less:ed the curs_addstr file and got the same
text. That was driving me crazy. :-)

/simon