MINICOM

I got the minicom binary, and its stil messed up.  It flashes between
online and offline when I type, so its not monitoring DCD, but something
else is happening (it says online when I type), and then saays offline
when I'm not typing.  BAD BAD BAD!

Also, it gets a signal 11 - SIGSEGV, VERY VERY OFTEN! It isn't usable
since its sends drops DTR and exits with a SIGSEGV when I'm typing
a message.  Then again, I haven't tried it with a modem, just with
a connection to my minicomputer - but its still bad.

Any ideas, fixes?   I don't wanna delve into the source any try
and fix this myself.  But it does work fine with SCO and Linux.